Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsInfectious Diseases · 1 decade ago

I'm sick hlp?

I have been sick for the last month with strep throat, but i've had fevers every day and really bad mouth sores. also i've had a dramatic loss of weight due to decrease of appetite. now i have crohn's disease so will the strep flare my crohn's too?

Favorite Answer

I certainly hope you have been to the doctor. Are you sure this is strep throat/ Strep throat should respond to antibiotics...and not last a monthe. you really do need to see your doctor ...sak a ot of questions andbe sure he explains things clearly.

Go to doctors as strep resond to antibiotics easily. If got ulcers then rinse with salty water, and spit out. Do often.

I want I had an concept. i like ducks, on no account had one however.. :( in step with threat it merely ate some thing undesirable? do you have a pond or somethin'? I propose ducks DO want water.. want i might desire to help however.

• .

You'll probably need to discuss that with your doctor and take any preventative meausures suggested if this could be an issue.