Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsInfectious Diseases · 1 decade ago

I'm sick hlp?

I have been sick for the last month with strep throat, but i've had fevers every day and really bad mouth sores. also i've had a dramatic loss of weight due to decrease of appetite. now i have crohn's disease so will the strep flare my crohn's too?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I certainly hope you have been to the doctor. Are you sure this is strep throat/ Strep throat should respond to antibiotics...and not last a monthe. you really do need to see your doctor ...sak a ot of questions andbe sure he explains things clearly.

• 1 decade ago

Go to doctors as strep resond to antibiotics easily. If got ulcers then rinse with salty water, and spit out. Do often.

• 4 years ago

I want I had an concept. i like ducks, on no account had one however.. :( in step with threat it merely ate some thing undesirable? do you have a pond or somethin'? I propose ducks DO want water.. want i might desire to help however.

Lv 7
    1 decade ago

You'll probably need to discuss that with your doctor and take any preventative meausures suggested if this could be an issue.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.