Yahoo no longer asks for my password. Does this mean I have been phised?

I used to be asked to enter my password every 24 hours. For the past two months, I have never been asked for my password on my Yahoo homepage. I am afraid this means I may have been phished. Also, has anyone figured out how to get a real live person at Yahoo?

Favorite Answer

Click on Tools, and clear your browsing history. Also, it is not a good idea to be signed in to anything online 24 hours a day. Some one could possibly find a way to hack your accounts.

I purely had that have a jiffy in the past. I purely hit the "lower back" button, till I have been given to the text textile of my answer. copied and pasted it to a notepad consultation. i did no longer make an commentary of which question i develop into answering although, so I had to seek for that. if I had made a no longer of WHO or WHAT question, i could have been somewhat greater effective off. besides, stitch up your slashes, and study from the errors of others :)