How can I feel confident when I go out without no makeup on?

I always think people are looking at me

Favorite Answer

take a mirror in your purse everywhere you go

Make sure your hair looks nice! This will give you more confidence. You also won't look so disheveled if people are used to you with makeup on. If you are just running to a store where everyone is a stranger, keep telling yourself that this is the first and last time that they'll ever see you and they don't know the difference!

If you decide to leave the house without makeup, always be sure to have on a pair of fabulous shoes and a matching purse! Then everyone will focus on how well you accessories and the compliments will make you feel so beautiful makeup will no longer be your best friend!!

U just have to take gd care of ur face and make sure that u put on all the necessary protection (toner,moisturiser/sun block etc) b4 u go out. If ur face is in a great condition,I'm sure u will look and feel confident. A few more times without make-up and u will get used to it.

I’m sure people are not looking at you, but that’s normal to feel that way. If I don't feel like putting makeup on in the morning I just go out with my sunglasses and I feel allot better. But generally always carry lip gloss, (mascara or powder) and a mirror with you just incase you bump into someone and you feel uncomfortable.

Possibly the males are enjoying the experience of seeing a girl without makeup.

Check you've no facial hair showing -- if you've any tendency to facial hair, shave before you go out. Takes only a few seconds with a men's-type electric razor.

Know that your worst judge is yourself, and most people won't even notice the little flaws that drive you crazy. If people are looking at you, it's probably not for a bad reason. People have a tendency to stare at people and not even realize they're doing it. People also could be looking at you because they think you're pretty. Chances are, they don't even notice that you're not wearing make up.

When I have to run out, and don't have time to put on makeup, I keep my sunglasses on, and a quick swipe of light lipstick helps, I love makeup, but don't always have the time

• Sir J

Men are looking at you... we always do.

We don't expect makeup on 24/7.... just make sure you don't look like a homeless person. We can see potential :)

Just remember how beautiful you are, the way God made you. If people seem to stare at you, it's because thery're jealous! Make up is a choice, it's not a life depending substance. :-)

I used to think that & feel naked without make up until someone told me, people arent all looking at you they are too busy thinking about themselves.