Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

How can I hookup with random black girls?

I don't want to hear a bunch of replies to this saying that I shouldn't be hooking up with random people. We all know that there are females out there that are just looking to hook up. I'm a good looking white 22 year old male, and I am extremely attracted to black girls (especially the ones with the ridiculously large ***). What is the best method for this? I have a nice apartment, nice car, and dress nice. I just don't know how to skip to the chase, since I feel that I normally come across kind of passive. Help me make a chocolate and vanilla swirl!! Help!!

Favorite Answer

LOL @ CHOCOLATE AND VANILLA SWIRL!!!! But anyways I'm a black girl, but speaking from a black person's point of view, I think you should just be yourself. Really, I don't know why guys of other races act like they are soooo afraid to walk up and talk to black girls. Just approach that black girl the same way you would approach a white girl, and that's all you have to do.

Random Black Girls

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

I don't want to hear a bunch of replies to this saying that I shouldn't be hooking up with random people. We all know that there are females out there that are just looking to hook up. I'm a good looking white 22 year old male, and I am extremely attracted to black girls (especially the...

Source(s): hookup random black girls: https://tr.im/Ly38r

lol chocolate and vannilla swirl....

anyways.. um.. maybe you can go to a bar and meet some nice young chocolate ladies. just walk up to somebody who's with a group of friends and start randomly talking with them.... you're bound to find someone this way!