JEJAKA asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

my face feel uncomfortable when i apply a moisturiser in the morning...and sometime feel itchy.?

my face have brown spots and blemish at some area,sometimes at t-zone... its also difficult to gone and takes long time to treat....

• Sir J
    Favorite Answer

You're probably allergic to something in it. Switch brands.

It might be an allergic reaction, but it is very unlikely. Most people say that they have sensitive skin, this is not true, the people that claim that their skin is "sensitive", it is actually because most people are not adjusted slowly into the product.Most people's faces are not used to particular products and the shock from it make blemishes. People just claim that they are sensitive while discarding the product and using the most mild of products while the better products are not giving you the results that you want. To let your skin adjust, put on some heavier cream at night that will not make blemishes occur whil you sleep, this will help stop the itchiness because the skin loses most of it's moisture at night,slowly put on a bit more mild product increasing the amount everyday, eventually you will be able to wear the product with out the itchiness.

it sounds like to me that you are possibly allergic to the moisturizer. Are the ingrediants all natural? I would stop using this immediatly and contact a dermatologist. If you dont want to go the doc route then try something that is all nautral-non animal tested etc.

You have sensitive skin (me too), change your moisturiser brand, make sure to always buy the unscented kind. I use nutrogena, it's the only one that does not make my skin red and itchy,

• Pops

You may be allergic to the product. Good luck. Pops

Source(s): My thoughts

You are probably allergic to that type of moisturizer. Look for something that is hypo allergenic.

switch brands! talk to ur demetologist about the right brand, the moisturizer is probably irritating ur skin.

• Nani

change face products, it sounds like it is making your problem worse.

know what?? for me.. water is the best facial.. ive proven it already with myself..