How can I tell if a girl likes me? Could you please give e some signs to watch for?

Favorite Answer

She will make excuses to spend time with you & try to sit near you. You will catch her looking at you a lot. She may have a friend ask you how you feel about her.

Some girls will actually make fun of u if they like u and others will give u looks. Good luck & Happy New Year!

Well, if she's acting all flirty or kind of ditzy that may be a sign. Or if she's more of a quiet type she might be staring at you. Also, trying to make you laugh is another biggy. Hope I helped.

Source(s): Take it from me, a girl!
  • If a girl likes you:

Watch to see if she keeps looking at you.

She will go to the bathroom to pep up, like doing her makeup and hair.

She will give signs like maybe hitting on you

She will always dress her best.

Source(s): I am a girl.

Well she gets nervise somtimes theres the stare when she stares at u all the time and somties u cant tell u gotta see 4 urself

If she drops something and bends over in front of you with a short skirt on to pick it up, that's a pretty good indication that she's interested in you.

i'm a girl and when i like someone i flirt with them and talk to them....hope this advise was helpful! good luck

if they poke you, make fun of you (like not real stuff, but funny things) and sit near you and lean on you and stuff. good luck. enjoy her company

If she is always running to the restroom to change her soaked panties then she might like you.

by:

the way she looks at you...

the way acts or reacts when you're around....

the way she smiles at you....

the way she changes her looks(physically) from cutie to hottie...

just be sensitive when she's around, ok?!?!?!