Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 decade ago

Why are there so many weirdos on the internet?

I'm talking about the weirdos who practically worship Saddam and other evil of the world. I wish I could see who you freaks really are.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Just because somoene thinks the war was a waste of America blood and money doesnt mean they worship Saddam.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

You need some education, there is no worshipping for Saddam here.

Start reading up on the rest of the world and you will find more who are worse than Saddam. There's one in your own backyard.

• 1 decade ago

Funny ; I saw one yesterday . I had been thinking that myself , many times . The miserable wretch behind me in line at the bank yesterday made an uncalled for comment about the President , after keeping his trap shut during TV coverage of Saddam's mass graves ...He looked liked Michael Moore - only worse for the wear .

Somehow , I picture them all that way ..inside , or out . He shut up when nobody agreed with him . I'm sure he won't think twice next time , though ..they just can't help themselves ..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Welcome to the wave of the future.

Sadly, the stupid educate the stupid and follow the stupid...that is why the world is in the mess that it is in now.

Some wouldn't know or believe the truth if God handed it to them on a sliver platter.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it pretty weird that they would worship a evil man.

• 1 decade ago

They have the right to freedom of speech and to voice their opinions and others have the right to refute and state their own opinions.

• 1 decade ago

There're as many weird ppl as there are normal ones. We gotta live with 'em. They'd know their predicament when they face judgement.

• 1 decade ago

Education costs money (and effort). Stupidity is free (and requires no effort). We will never run out of stupid (and/or lazy) people.

• 1 decade ago

luk in the mirror buddy......and thx for the two points...........

• akband
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Try harder

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.