Who is better blondes or brunettes?

i have stolen this question from http://www.haircolormatters.com :)

Favorite Answer

brunettes

i am a blonde that colors my hair to be a brunette, im the best of both worlds... and a good personality is a good personality so thats what u need to figure out first

I think that the hair color shouldnt determine the persons worth. The blonde jokes are kind of sad that go around and not all brunettes are mousy nerds either. I think if you are a good person it doesnt matter what color your hair is.

Well, generally I prefer brunettes (but, hey, I am one, so why wouldn't I?). My boyfriend, however, would like to give a big vote to redheads, even though that's not a listed option.

dark hair seems more natural to me. blondes usually have very thin frizzy hair and it is usually dirty looking. requires much more care and attention. dark brown is no. 1 with me. don't understand the reason. maybe it is cultural conditioning. married a red and dated several. but also date many blondes. they either worked no the blonde hair with bleach and such or they looked, well, not so good. maybe it was because my mother was blonde and i was blonde. never liked my hair. thin and frizzy. shave it now.

brunettes are way better. we are smarter better looking able to work and keep a clean home. we are better lovers and know how to keep a man happy

Brunettes Baby!!!!!!!!! No Question about it!!! & Were smarter too!!!

from a brunettes point of view "me" (and so I've heard)! ha ha

BRUNNETTS ARE! But I like golden hair the best. It in the middle.

blondes are cool and so are BRUNETTES:)