why is it happening?

I bet some of you have experience falling from your best friend or one of your closest friend, isn't it?well, if you do, we've are just in the same situation right now. why does it happen? were in fact you think of that person as your friend yet you can't deny to your self that you have fallen for her/him.. why can't we get rid of this stuff? i don't wanna fall for him, in the first place he has a new girlfriend. damn! this foolish heart.. i don't wanna ruin our friendship just because of this!(he does'nt know that i am falling for him?hmmm...could it be love or just merely an admiration cause his a good guy...he is just one of those few guys that you can't lie or fool with.

Favorite Answer

Why fight it - the best ralationship of my life was my best friend (still with him after 14 years and we still have stuff to talk about).

why is this happening? because a part of you is disappointed that he is looking somewhere else

Is his new girlfriend taking time away that you use to share with him? these are questions you have to think of too.

things have changed now, in that aspect and you want your friend back.

Also think of this,maybe there is qualities he has that appeals to you on a higher level than friends

How does he treat you?

Has he ever said anything to you about taking it further? how long where you friends for? Did you ever give him the indication that you just wanted to be friends?

all these questions,but don't blame yourself,you fell for a real good guy by the sounds of it and that means your choice in men is right.

hope everything goes well with you

suggestion,stand back,give your friend breathing room to decide if this girl is right for him or not and just be there when he needs you,but don't sit at home waiting either

I fell for my best friend too. And he had a girlfriend... So I played casual for a couple of months while she was his girlfriend.. (you know--didn't see him, didn't call him..just sent a few emails..) And I asked him all about her, asked if she did any of the things that he and I liked to do together (and she didn't)..

And you know what? Even though she was his girlfriend, I was still his best friend--and he told her so! He would tell her about me, and talk about whatever I was up to, etc, and eventually she got really mad at him and gave him the cold shoulder.

Who do you think he called when she did that? ;)

Anyway, this was all about..five years ago.

He asked me to marry him in '03, and we've been together ever since! =D

Source(s): Life!

was i watching lifetime just then or what. dont confuse love with attraction. love takes a long time to mature. friendships are a great start for it but crushing on a person is still differant than love.

We fall for our bestfriends mainly because we know lots about them and they know lots about us.....if he has a new girlfriend then it's your loss u could have acted up earlier telling him about your feelings now will mess up your firendship so it's beta off known to u n u alone

It can be possible that you are having feelings for him. Love starts from being friends.

wow! Hmmm.....tuff one. Well i understand where your coming from, you dont want to risk your friendship by telling him how you feel...hmm..i would wait a little while and then try and talk to him, if he is nice and understanding like you say, then he will understand and talk to you about it.

Just go with it and see where it takes you--be careful.