what do you think about lesbians?

Favorite Answer

Who cares!

What do we think of lesbians, gays, trans-sexuals, black, white, Christians, non-believers, man, woman, children, Greek, Jew, Spanish, the poor, the wealthy, the homeless, corporate, working class...

the list goes on, we all have opinions... we are entitled to have some discrepancies in our own minds, but not to push these onto others.

The important thing is that they are hurting noone.

We are ALL human - that's a fact.

Society, deal with it!

We cannot all be the SAME - what a boring world that would be!

• GI

That they are woman that are attracted to other woman. That other than that they are exactly the same as every other woman. The same wants and desires. The same need to be loved and needed. And just so you know I am a Christan and I am a heterosexual and I have absolutely no problem excepting homosexuality. What I don't understand is how so called Christan's can be so cruel. I really feel sorry for the gay and lesbians who are on this site some of the answers in the category are vial. My god , the one I chose to believe would not want his followers behaving with such contempt. For all of you "Christan's" who have nothing better to do than "hate" I suggest you get off the computer and show your love for god by doing something godly by volunteering in his name.

"What do I think about lesbians ?" - I am glad you asked !

Unlike the religious fanatics that answered this question, I consider them to be one of Gods children. They are my equal. They are no better, nor worse, than any other human being. I do not dislike lesbians for the fact that they are lesbians. If they are good people inside, then they are good people.

On a scale of 1 to 100 (100 being the best), I would rate them to be 100. I would rather have a lesbian for a friend, than someone who claims to be spreading the word of God, by showing so much hate for other human beings. By the way, the religious fanatics rate a 2 on the same scale. 1 on that scale is reserved for the Devil.

I thought God taught you to be non-judgmental of others. Isn't HE the only one to judge on judgment day ? I thought God taught you to be nice. I thought God taught you to be respectful of others. Didn't God teach you anything ?

No, I am not a lesbian, nor a gay. I am a heterosexual male. Yes, I do believe in God - but evidently, I believe, and practice, in what God teaches. If you think that God teaches you to act the way you do, I think you should re-read His Book.

I was lesbian before, but later I discovered for myself that's not it.

I think lesbians are on the wrong way, tey seek love etc. in another woman, while they're women themselves. I don't love any man right now, but maybe there comes the day I will love a man, I cannot know this now. I have a better connection to my thoughts since I stopped being lesbian and seeking girlfriends, I like to tell lesbians: the woman you are seeking is within yourself. etc. you see my point,

I try not to judge people. They are still human. We all belong to the same race. Everyone has an opinion about something. If it isn't causing me any harm, it is okay. If it causes hurt or pain, I might try to get rid of it.

A female that loves another female? No problem here.

A male is a heterosexual lesbian. Think about it. It will make sense in a twisted way.

I think about lesbians as I think about straight women. We're better than men. Only kidding guys. I don't ask someone who they share their bed with before I become friends with them. It's not my business & truthfully it's not yours either

Oh, boy, lesbians are ok with me, just like anyone else. Who cares who likes who? I say live and let live.

We breathe the same air. We walk the same ground. What's wrong with them? They've found love in a different form.

I love them! I'm a lesbian.

Umm..WE ROCK! We are very passionate and nice...And aint like the religious ppl who are ready to hate just to spread "word of god"...I think we are pretty much cool! =)