Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

(not that you ever would be) but you're in a karaoke bar and if?

"that" guy or girl (or both) who can't sing for **** gets up there and sings "_________",as soon as i gouge my eardrums out with a ______, i'll cut out his or her larynx (voice box) with a ______!!!!

10 pts awarded, i promise!

Favorite Answer

Can't give you the funny answeRRR youRRRRe looking for. You just coveRRRR youRRRR eares... GRRRRin and beaRRRR it!! SoRRRy!

Oh, but this DOES happen to me and my hubby.

If any group of drunk girls who can't sing for crap gets up there and sings "Goodbye Earl" as soon as I gouge my eardrums out with the pens that are provided, I'll cut out their larynxes with a broken beer bottle.

Source(s): Been there, done that. (not literally, but wanted to)

WHATS the ???? ,,, yes I have been in a karaoke bar and have heard some people sing that I was embarrassed for,,, but clap anyways ( cant help it , I don't want to hurt any ones feelings) Just like American Idol,, these people truly believe they can sing OR maybe its just the BOOZE?? which-ever, There isn't enough alcoholic beverages or drugs that could get me up there to make a a** out of myself... good luck getting your answer

• Bexx

sings "Blue" by Leeann Rimes

gouge my eardrums with my keys

cut out their larynx with my bare hands

"Feelings"

butter knife

high heeled shoe.