is it him or is it me?

I used to stay up all night chatting with my aim buddy saddam69. we would chat about girls, cars, religion, dictatorial rule, and video games. Last night, I got on to tell him about my new wii, and how i am progressing with it, but he would not respond. Is it me, did he find a new aim buddy. Why wont her respond?

Favorite Answer

how would i know..?

Keep sending messages. Perhaps saddam69 is in another place right now - relationship wise I mean. Maybe he's out "hangin round' and can't be reached. Try another way to reach him, maybe through his next of kin. Maybe prayer is your best answer at this point. Sometimes you need to let a dead relationship go.

Ohhh grow up! Who cares if he did you don't even know the damn person, it's your AIM BUDDY for goodness sake! try talking to people face-to-face!

Very clever Ha Ha

maybe he didnt know his aim was on or something.

maybe he just wasnt there. sometimes people forget to put an away message up...

iiT iiZ POSSABLE DAT EiiTHER SUMONE ELSE WAS ON HA NAME OR SHE WASNT AT HA COMPUTER IT ISNT U!DONT THiiNK BADD

think about it. SADDAM69