If you were the last person to talk to Saddamm Hussein, what would you say to him?

Yeah, I bet he did alot of bad things. But Jesus said I did not come for the rightous, I came for the sinner. Your Thoughts?

Favorite Answer

I hope you find your Peace and that you learn in your next life.

That when he lit of the oil wells during the first war, i was stung by the locust scorpion demon in revelation that came out of the abyss. Who would believe that A. 5th trumpet.

I would share the gospel of Christ with him. You are right Jesus came to seek and to save the lost.

When I heard that he would be hanged I wanted to present the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I would not to be where he is now. Peace out.

Jesus also told us to evil shake the dust off our feet and walk away.This is justice.

• mil's

Repent!

I feel that he did no more wrong than Clinton when he killed those innocent men , women and children at Waco , Texas. I would say what Gumps mother told him , " Death is a part of life "

Did you keep the receipts from when you bought the WMDs from Reagan and Rumsfeld?

I would ask him if he would like to hear about the love of Jesus. I would ask him if he wanted to pray. I would ask him if he would like to repent of his wrong doings.

If I were to talk to Saddam before his death, I would ask him: "How would you justify what you did in front of Allah?" and I would pray for him.

Peace