Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCameras · 1 decade ago

Where do I put the memory card from my digital camera into my computer?

Favorite Answer

You don't usually. Your camera should have came with a cord (usually a usb) that will plug into the camera and the other end into the back of the computer. Some printers will have a place where you can plug in your memory card and download the pictures onto your computer, but it depends what kind of camera and printer you have.

Yeah....... i attempted it some months lower back whilst on a artwork placement once I took the cardboard out of my Fuji Finepix A345 digital camera and caught it interior the situation's Olympus SP-500uz so i'd desire to acquire %. from my digital camera for a project i became doing (which i became extra conscious of) onto their laptop, on the grounds that i did not have the cable to acquire them on the instant from my digital camera..... so had to apply their digital camera which used a similar sort of card (xD) as an exceedingly costly memory card reader.

Depend of your digital camera and computer.

1. Check if your camera has USB connection and oyu computer the same port.

2. Or check if your computer has connector for your memory (card SD or MMC) - same port like you camera, and put it inside.

3. If not, You need to by USB multiple ports with USB and SD/MMC ports (in CircuitCity, BestBay, RadioShack)

You probably need an adapter to connect the card directly. They are not expensive ($20 or so) and can be found at most electronics stores. Without one, your camera should be able to connect directly to your computer via a USB cable - if so, it should have come with one.

If you have an updated computer, the card goes into the memory card slot. I have 4 on the front of my CPU for each type of card. If not, you can purchase and adapter. you other option is taking them to Walgreens and printing your pics there for about .30 each.

if you don't want to use the cord, you will need an adapter that plugs into your usb port, then insert the card into the adapter

Source(s): radio shack

if you have a flash card reader you can use that port. if not then you need a USB cable and plug it into it

buy an adapter ( ALL stores have them)