How to make a friend jelous....read to find ou why?

Ohk so i pretty much have like a clique of 4 ppl me, hayley, katy and aubrey...aubrey and katy live right next door and they are always doing stuff together like i mean even little things like running to target...and im not going to deny that I am jelous becasue i am..I just want to know how i can stop this or how to make the one wwho is always talking about it stop!

I guess i feel like this is becasue they always do everything together and never say anything about it to me and I know they arnt trying to not include me but it really hurts me

sorry, i forgot to include this we are already the most close knit friends in the world like we tell each other everthing and all that is why this is bothering me

Favorite Answer

Why not just ask them if you can go too?They are your friends right?

• Nani

you have a few choices

1. suck it up, your not a baby

2. Tell her that it hurts your feelings and that you feel left out. Let her know if she just did not talk about it all the time you think you could deal with it.

3. keep in mind they live next door and know each other better that there own sisters or brothers and that bond will always be there. If you push the issue to much they may drop you as a friend. and consider you a trouble maker

Do you have friends that live near you? Ask a neighbor to join you on an outing. Live your own life. Who cares what they do?

If you really would like to join Katy and Aubrey, the next time one of them mentions an errand they ran together, say "Oh, invite me the next time you go out. I do not live too far away."

First don't try to stop it, you will only cause more problems, try this,invite both over for a pj party, nothing fancy, but really get to know each other, and take it from there, never know soon the three of you just might be tighter than a pair of small nylons....

• Erika

hello there. it incredibly is advantageous which you're no longer in college, as i'm a believer that college isn't for each individual. yet in line with possibility you in basic terms ought to locate how you could occupy some time till your college friends are on smash. college could be tough for the time of finals! attempt volunteering, getting a job (in case you have not got one), or taking on a sparkling pastime (knitting, portray, etc.) , workout, or return and forth. And in case you pick for to pass to varsity, in line with possibility you could take a class or 2 at an area college. Take something you have an pastime in - regardless of if that be psychology or technological awareness.

Just let them do there own thing and you do yours. Dont be worring so much on what they are doing and saying, you worry about you and make yourself happy!!!!

• ohh its iight girl everyone is jelous in there life atleast once

• RJ2K1

Evil will be counter-acted. Be prepared !

If you were really her friend, you wouldn't wanna make her jealous.