How do I tell her she needs to wax?

We're not dating, but she's a good friend of mine, and I need a way to tell her without hurting her feelings. Her moustache rivals my own, and I'm male! I just can't stop staring at it when she's talking to me...

Favorite Answer

Mention someone else with a similar prob (a granny you saw with chin whiskers for example) to bring up the topic of female face hair and see if she mentions it herself. There's no nice way to suggest it and you may lose a friend so I wouldnt interfere if she doesnt bring it up.

This is truly a touchy subject for women--she may feel worse hearing if from you (even though you are just friends) reason being you are male and she may get pretty embarrassed. Is there a female in your group of friends that you could maybe ask to mention it to her?? If not, then it depends on how good of friends you are--maybe then she won't take it too personal if you do it in a nice way. It's a hard thing to do--but really is not a big deal. I wax all the time and it does not bother me in the least. Just try to be sensitive and don't joke about it--good luck!! :)

If your that good a friend you should not have any problem bringing this to her attention and being able to do so without hurting her feelings. Be open and honest and perhaps she will take your advice to heart and do something about it. But she may not and decide that if people can't accept her for who she is then the hell with them.

Source(s): 51 years life experience

Just straight up tell her that she needs to go get a waxing. Tell her in a joking way.

Except her as she is or your not her friend. If it doesn't bother her, why should it bother you? If you can't get over it, stay away from her. Sorry, just getting to the point!

if she is friend with a girl that u both know, so ask the girl to tell her.tell her she needs a makeover.

• john

if u r good friend then tell her straight way

Buy her some and give as a gift.

Source(s): m

Ask her if she ever thought about jioning the circus.

get her a gift certificate! lol