my face and neck are reallly really pale! how am i supossed to get tanner fast??

my legs and abs are tan but my neck and face are not!! please help

Favorite Answer

Try using a bronzer that comes in a powder form, and make sure to match the color of the bronzer to the color of the skin on your legs and abs. Or, since it is winter, your skin will automatically get paler than normal since your legs and abs aren't exposed like they were in the summer. Bronzer that you spray on isn't the best idea for the areas of your face and neck because it could get in your eyes, up your nose, or other problems could occur. Eating a balance of antioxidants in your diet could make your skin be much more radiant rather than dull if that's another problem. Antioxidants are found in oranges, tangerines, tomatoes, and a few other fruits and vegetables, but they won't nessesarily help you with tanning.

You could go to your local tanning salon where they can spray a tan onto your face and neck for about $15, and it will last about 5-7 days. I did once and the results are so natural looking. However, if you can't afford that, go to Walmart and buy Sally Hanson's facial tanning spray. The results aren't quite the same, but very similar.

Air brush tanning is cheap and simple, you get sprayed and stand still for 5-10 min and there you go your face and neck will match the rest of your body by morning.

The skin on your face and neck are more sensitive. I would try maybe a self tanner for those places until it catches up.

U can use a self tanning lotion(from clinque/The Body Shop) if u don't want to get out in the sun.

• Go to a tanning booth its relaxing and its fast! i think its around 20 dollars.

Try using a bronzer. It will tint your skin and give you a healthy, natural glow.

go to a tanning salon

Use a bronzer or tinted moisturiser

go to the beach and just lay there for a while