is it gonna work???

i dated this guy for about 7-8 mo then we broke up for about a yr. we didnt talk but a few times in that yr. we both had feelings for each other but we were scared to talk to each other. about a mo ago i asked my friend to add him on myspace and see how hes doin and stuff. well they started talkin about me and he told her he still had feelings for me and really screwed up when he broke up w me. the next day he started talkin to me and now were back together, im really happy that were back together but it doesnt feel like it use to. i kno i feel weird cuz im scared of getting hurt again and i dont kno how he feels cuz we are never alone either someone is with us or at one of our houses when were on the phone and we have no US time. i dont kno i just i want both of us to be happy and i dont kno if he is we dont really talk either we never really did we'll stay on the phone for 4 hours and 2 hours nobody really says anything

Favorite Answer

Maybe over time you guys sort of lost that connection you used to have. This is very common in young relationships. It's important for you both to talk over how you feel and what you want from each other. No one can tell you how he feels except for him. Drive to his house and spend time with him.

stven or eight months is long enough to be with the same female so he figured it must be time to move on.

That is about how long it takes when they start fighting with a guy so get rid of them.

It could work. (But I wouldn't count on it.)