Tell me why I should stay in this relationship when I'm hurting baby, I ain't happy baby?

Favorite Answer

But theres so many other things I've gotta deal with. I think that you should let it burn. When the feeling ain't the same, and your body don't want to, but you know, you gotta let it go, cause the party ain't jumpin like it used to. Even though it might bruise you. Let it burn, let it burn. Ooooh, gotta let it burn. Deep down you know its best for yourself but you, hate the thought of her being with someone else, but you know thats it over. You know that its through. Let it burn, let it burn, oooh, gotta let it burn...

Ooh, poor little fella. You have a little probloem. Go home and have moma kiss it for you.

Most of the time when a perswon is hurting over a broken relationship it is selfishness that causes it. People say they love someone and whebn it goes bad they get angry and really feel hurt and all that.

If you love someone then if it is better for them to go then you should be happy for them as well. Seems strange does it?

Think about it some. If you really care about another and not your selfishness.

I don't think you should stay in a relationship, if you're not happy. Life is too short, to be spending it that way. Get out of it and enjoy yourself, you only live once.

Poor baby......if your hurting...then I would say get out of the relationship...no one deserves to be hurt....

Attitude Baby!!You are the only one in control of your attitude.

• JC

Elmo say keep chin up.

Elmo think happy thoughts and sunshine.

Elmo wonder why so sad?

Elmo give big hug.

Then getta steppin baby.

don't stay get out and don't look back why hurt when you don;t have to

• P-Nut

No one deserves to be unhappy and hurt, so leave, there's no reason to stay~~~~~~~~~

You shouldn't- if it is hurting anyone then it just isn't worth it.