Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 decade ago

my grandaunt says she dosent believe sadaum is really dead could she be right?

what r ur thoughts

• akband
    Favorite Answer

No she is wrong tell her Saddam is dead and will be buried soon

It depends, does she think the Kennedy's and Marilyn Monroe were killed by the CIA or a gunman on a grassy knoll? Does she think Elvis is alive or OJ is innocent? Does she think the moonlanding was staged on a desert set? Ken Lay could be sitting in Argentina for all I know & faked his own death to further screw Enron employees and shareholders. It's all highly unlikely!

• AK

Now why would she say that? One of the biggest news stories of the decade with video and photos all over every news channel in the world and she "dosent" believe it? Does she think it's another conspiracy? Come on...

Your aunt is one of the reasons the execution will have to be televised at some point. I don't think they will televise the actual hanging here, though. You may be able to google it or youtube it, just to see proof he died.

It was filmed, it just hasn't been shown here (at least it hasn't been shown here to the best of my knowledge).

I think he was actually killed. I don't blame her and the MANY other people, though, who think it didn't actually happen. It's only natural, when someone that powerful and that horrible is claimed to be dead, to think it's just a rumor.

just like Elvis and a bunch of others.

Yes they are all dead dead

• steve

If we don't see it for our selves we tend not to believe....take Elvis for example. Some people still can't believe he's dead. Yes...Saddam is dead.

You and 20 million others. Why? What do you care? 10 years ago your government was shipping him arms.

PS Is Pluto still a planet?

yes she could be right...but i dont think soooooooo. looks pretty dead to me and when you fall 15 ft with a rope attached to your neck usually you dont survive

I'm sure it was him...but the world may never know...you never know anymore with all the politics involved.

Maybe he's already into cloning before the invasion....hmmm