when a person say no to a relationship how do you change to yes?

nothing is impossible to me. and everything have a solution tell me you anwser.

Favorite Answer

I find that when someone says "no", the best way to turn it to a yes is to follow that person around for a month or two. Also, try sending endless emails, letters, and phone calls. Perhaps you can send photos of yourself, too - nothing says "I want to be with you" like a photo of yourself with a cardboard cut-out of the person you "love".

If this doesn't work, take a page from VanGogh and start sending your body parts to her in boxes. Don't worry about the "restraining notice", its just a way for her to keep you at a distance and prolong the game. She loves you, she really does.

Be friends for 3 or four months then ask again.

If she still says no.

Get the bloody message and stop harassing the poor girl!

Don't people get it!

Why do some people just keep on and on at people who don't want them!

Source(s): life

You don't. That's the end of it. When people say they don't want a relationship, they're dead serious about it. Example: Me. Even getting me to go on a single date with you would require some serious effort.

Just be there for that person until they are ready, you cant rush people into making decisions like that if there not ready. just be their friend for now, and wait and see what happens,

I hate to burst your bubble, but you can't make someone want to be in a relationship.

SHOW HA DAT U REALLY CARE BE DER BE LIKE ONE OF HA NEW FRIENDS

weed.