Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 decade ago

do u think that america is better than saddam the arabic man the truth please and think before u answer?

really r we from arab world no we r not coz we accept the bad thing from them and we r like the slaves 4 them

• SAM
    Favorite Answer

I am a Kuwaiti, who suffered a lot from having such neighbouring country/president.... He got what he deserves...

Didnt you see the video grab taken from al-Iraqiya television showing Saddam Hussein moments before being hanged in Baghdad. Saddam was hanged inside one of his former torture centres in the final act of a brutal 30-year tragedy that left the stage strewn with tens of thousands of corpses. And again I say KARMA!

I believe this is Karma! Saddam Hussein brought upon himself inevitable, bad, results. It is the cosmic principle that is taking its action. Each person is rewarded or punished in one incarnation according to that person's deeds in the previous incarnation. Its his fate/destiny.

Congratulations! AT LAST... The world is free from Saddam Hussein!!!

Source(s): Kuwaiti.... May Saddam rest in hell... in the garbage of history ;-)

I don't think all americans think the same first off so the guy above me needs to watch his mouth.... My husband is in the military, but we do NOT support the war, so in all honesty I don't think the "Americans" control anybody, It's our government, saddam is going to die in less then 48 hours, am I happy? YES! He killed a lot of innocent souls, but I don't think we belong over there, I don't think we have the right to push our opinion on another country.

Your words are a little difficult to know just what you want to know.

Saddam was a person that had done some very terrible things to people. His race coulur of nationality does not excuse him from what he had done.

It was his own people that he had to face and not the USA. His own people that he had ruled with an iron fist for so long are the ones that put him to death.

what is wrong with you ....you must be crazy...yeah america is the best place in the world...and saddam is a sorry_____, cant belive people who would even ask a question like this.. must not be from america.. freedom rules..all that is wrong with americans is we are spoiled we have so much that we dont appreciate it.. but this is still the greatest country in the world

Saddam was tried and executed by an Arabic court in Iraq. America captured him and turned him over to Iraqis who tried and executed him. What part of this is hard for you to understand?

• akband

Princess they do not want to understand your question because you are telling the truth, the whole Arab world is a slave of the Americans and we will have to accept whatever they do to us because we have rulers who care for only one thing that is money

Go back to school and learn something before you come on here spouting unitelligable rubbish. What the hell was that supposed to mean?

Sorry, but I wish you had thought before you created this question.

Source(s): www.dictionary.com

i dont get u gurl!!!!!!!!!!