Has anyone played "The Legend of Spyro A New Beginning" for PS2?

I bought this game two days ago and beat it in 8 hours. I'm super disappointed. Anyone else play this game yet? I've played the other Spyro games and they were a lot more difficult.

Favorite Answer

Yes, and I was disappointed! I finished in less then 11hours with no cheats plus when I got to cinder and am to become the dragon I was meant to be I can't move. must be a bad disc. anyone had that problem. I liked the other spyro's much better.

Miken would humiliate Mihm Wilt would dominate Ilgauskas Kareem would score 30 over Humphries Dr. J would take Outlaw to the hollow at will Russell would coach Camby what protection and rebounding are all approximately. Frazier would make Childress seem as though a baby McHale would very own Bonner interior and out poultry would turn Kapono interior out. You extra constructive pay attention on your Grandpa, he knows extra then you particularly supply him credit. Your speaking approximately Legends vs scrubs right here

I thought I was the only one who beat it so quickly. I think I beat it over the course of two days with around five hours of play per day. For what it's worth it was a pretty good game just *way* too short.

• I dout it. I heared on gamespot that that game is horriable! Besides the series is being handed to diffrent componies and that a bad thing. (At least give it to the experts who has at least SOME logic.)