i decided to move to another country what do you think?

i have no ties where i live i'm alone so i decided to follow my sister but i went out with a friend of mine last week and fireworks exploded and i think he's in love with me and has been for a while should i countinue the relationship or not?

Favorite Answer

Moving to another country is a very enriching experience. It is something all people should do at least once in their lifetime. It teaches us how to understand another culture, appreciate our own, and discover reasons why our world is in such a mess. Whether it's for love or not, I encourage you to go anyway. If it doesn't work out with this one there'll be many other people to meet in that new country. Have fun!

I just moved to Africa and I love it. But do what you want abd take your time and really evaluate what your feelings are towards this person.

Try the relationship if it doesn't work you can move later.

will he follow you??? if so why not move together --- if he does not well you must decide how well you like him --- and if you do stay and it does not work out you can move then

• ?

if u feel that the love that u look for and u want to i would go to him

it my be your luck day or year