where can i get my tires, muffler and breaks fixed?


i dont have a jiffy lube, or midas here in michigan.. i have tuffy and firestone..? do either of them?

Update 2:

i live in saginaw michigan.

9 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer


  • 1 decade ago


  • bobweb
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

    See if there's a Pep Boys auto store around. Buy michelin tires if your going to keep the car a long time.

  • 1 decade ago

    Check your yellow pages for any major muffler & repair shop, such as Midas, Car-X, etc. & they should be able to fix all of it. Or call a local mechanic & just ask if they are qualified to fix all of it.

    (Rattle, rattle, thunderclatter, boom, boom, boom!"...Car-X)

    (You're not gonna pay a lot for this muffler!"...Midas!)

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

    If your auto remains under warranty period you may want to check with the manufacturer's dealer nearest your location.

    If you are here in Texas I'd recommend auto service at "Lambs".

    If here in the Austin Texas area "Christian Brothers" automotive repair can help.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    What city in Michigan?

  • 1 decade ago

    you need to hunt in the yellow pages and find a shop that specializes in this kind of repair,,you might be able to get all three things done at one shop,there are shops that specialize in just a few things,and they can get you in and get id done quickly,,good luck hope this help,s,happy new years.

    Source(s): been a certified mechanic for 36 yrs.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    jiffy lube

  • 1 decade ago

    try farm and fleet

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.