What percentage of people in Mexico have Hispanic blood in them ?

Favorite Answer

i thought mexicans where hispanic, so nearly all of them seeing as how noone seems to be immgrating into Mexico, just out of it.

Actually, hispanic is kind of like a title given to the mexicans that have come over to america and are citizens. Some do this because they were not originally born in the states and because technically they are no longer mexicans, they are now hispanics or mexican americans.

I moved from the New Orleans area and currently live 5 seconds from Mexico and thats how it was explained to me :)

(Only people who were actually born in another country have the priviledge of placing their nationality before american. For example, if I were BORN IN africa or mexico, I would be african-american or mexican-american. People, please stop misusing this!)

Many people in Mexico have Spanish blood in them. There is also a prescence of African and Indigenous Indian blood in the population. I would guess that relatively few Mexicans are descended from Spaniards since the Spanish made up the ruling class.

dont know kinda have me confused but arnt hispanic anglo europeans from spain and latinos are anglo europeans from italy? however mexicans are a mestizo(mixed) race formed from the indigenous indians and spainards

im from Spain, im very proud of Mexicans or latin people.