Are you making any resolutions for 2007?

It is a cliche, but this is when many people resolve to improve themselves in the coming year.

Are you one of them? If so, what is your resolution? As always, humorous responses are welcome too!

Favorite Answer

I try not to make New Year's resolutions because January and February are such dreary, depressing months. It seems like an awful time to change everything, especially if you fail (and most people do.) I make my resolutions in the Spring when there is more daylight and I feel more energized, and motivated. Besides it's hard to take over the world when you're so cold.

I actually have one this year that I am vowing to keep. My new years resolution for 2007 is to help out a little girl that is severely disabled and lives in a facility with no parents or family as much as I possibly can to make her life as good as I possibly can. I am hoping to one day adopt her but right now she isn't free for adoption yet. Her parents still have parental rights, why I don't know because they haven't come to see her in years.

• Kitty

My resolution is to never make resolutions... I don't like the idea of making a resolution once a year... I rather live it all year and make my life the best possible life I can.

I do however, make resolutions FOR my cats & dogs... They will LOSE weight this year, they simply don't know it yet... hee hee !! : )

Source(s): =^,,^=

Of course i'm making new years resolutions!!!! They're the best. My new years resolution is to be less self conscience and just overall be happy.I want to surround myself with people who make me happy and not try to be something i'm not in order to be popular. That has been a real problem for me and causes me alot of depression. Remember to always be who you want to be.

• djm749

I resolved not to make any resolution - Dang! Messed that one up.

I sure have! Only 3:

1) lost 20-25 pounds and keep them off

2) get a job

3) get my flight instructor's license (I'm a pilot).

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...............

hey i will take this whole year to think on my resolution

then next year i will think of getting it passed!!

HA HA HA HA!!!!!!