J asked in TravelOther - Destinations · 1 decade ago

in which countries you 've been ,and where you wish to go again and where not?

Favorite Answer

i have been too............

japan

china

new zealand

Norway

Finland

France

Brazil

Chile

Mexico

Canada

Australia

Latvia

Estonia

England

Argentina

Dominican republic

Netherlands

Senegal

South Africa

Egypt

i would like to go to japan and Australia again

i would not like to again is Egypt and Canada

the rest maybe i will go again

I've been to India and spent several months there,I really would like to go again,India is the most amazing country with so many adventures and discoveries within it,its very spiritual and the people are wonderful.I would like to have a house there someday and spend winters there,touring around visiting all the awesome friends I made there.I miss it so much,there is just no other place like it.

I 've also been to England,would like to go again sometime to have a look around but India is on the top of my wish list!

I have been to England, America, Spain, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Thailand and Singapore. I would like to visit Dubai in UAE again and again. I love it. It is a meeting place of the East and the West. It is an example of what man can do -- transform a desert into a wonderful city, green, full of flowers, modern buildings but a feeling of the place's historical culture and heritage. Very disciplined and orderly. I would not like to visit India again, I mean Calcutta in India because though I was impressed by its old buildings and historical feel (I have to admit it has a lot of character as far as cities go), I found it too dirty for words, too, too dirty.

Been in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Germany and Netherlands.

Want to see more of all of the countries, and visit new ones.

Would return to Australia & New Zealand in a heartbeat (if only my credit card wasn't cringing).

Would not go back to Jamaica - ever.

Been to too may places to name, but I would like to go back to

the Phillipines, Singapore. Scotland, but never want to go back to Egypt, or Bahrain

I can't understand why all the foreigners have the aweful body ordours,i just can't stand it. I prefer to stay in china. it really very hard to me going abroad.

• Canada and Mexico....