Did Saddam hang?

Did Saddam really hang? With todays technology would it not be possible to "stage" a hanging?

Think about it - its one of those "Lord of War" manouvers (when they arrest him and a top official releases him)

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Here is the proof, www.saddam.com.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Knowing how our Government works it was more than likely supervised by our own Military forces to ensure that this guy gets what he truly deserves, some people would scream forgiveness, but for this man there is no forgiveness for the atrocities this man has committed against humankind, he lead his people through oppression and devastation and fear, and killed thousands of people not to mention he is the one responsible for this war to occur, he could have surrendered himself, but he didnt, I am an Iraq War Veteran and i have seen much in my time over there, This is justice my friend, even if it wont stop the violence over there, this is a criitcal piece to stop the sectarian violence that is occuring over there, I cant say i am a huge Bush fan, nor do i agree with his reasons but we have to make do with the here and now. God Bless America!

Source(s): My Years of Service for my Country
  • 1 decade ago

Yes. You cannot stage a hanging because the neck breaks when the body falls. If you use the real Saddam, he dies. If you use a dummy, you would have to blindfold it so people cannot see the face, but he did not use a blindfold.

• 1 decade ago

This would not be a good sound byte to create. The results of such a scam would be disastrous to everyone involved. There may be media news staging, but this is not one of them.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes it is possible to stage such things, however the mind is all powerful and what exist in ones mind, exist in ones reality. With that said, I would like to think that he is dead.

• 1 decade ago

i see where you are coming from... i haven't seen the body but yes rumors are going around that he was hung.. it was on the news this morning that he was hung 6 o clock at Iraqi time.. in Iraq.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Good grief he was a Sunni. Do you read the news or just watch TV?

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

i have not seen his body only what the media is showing

• 1 decade ago

Hes dead, CNN showed a picture of his dead body last night. If your one of those conspiricy nuts, then go to Hell

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.