My bestfriend is into it with these girlz what should I do?

There are three girlz and they want to jump my bestfriend(she's more like my sistah by another mother)They talking about what all they gonna do to her.I mean I can't sit and watch,but there cool with me what should I do?

Favorite Answer

You need someone to give you the definition of best friend because if you are asking this question, it is obvious you don't know the definition.

I don't know if this will help or make matters worst but you might try talking to the 3 girls. See if you can find out what the problem is & why they want to jump your friend/sister. You may be able to get them all 4 to talk it out calmly of course this may not work since this sounds like 4 young (teenage?) girls. If it is, they probably won't listen to anything anyone else says!! But they might, if they don't; you may have to talk to someone older(adult-age) about it. I know that you wouldn't want to Rat on any of them BUT it might keep your bestfriend from being seriously hurt.

This is a tough situation to advise on especially since I don't know any of the girls. My oldest daughter had this happen to her a few times and this was what I told her to do, of course I knew all of the girls so that helped. Best of luck to all of you and I hope that this helps some.

• Nani

Try talking to them and find out why they are so mad at her. I am sure it was just a misunderstanding and after hearing what the problem is you might be able to let them know that it must be a misunderstanding that she is really not that way. Judging from what they say you will be able to know if you should say anything or not

If shes really your best friend then she would want you to stick with her. Either way you going to lose a friend. You should stick with your best friend. Those other 3 girls probably won't be your best friends for life but you have a better chance with your best friend. I have a best friend who gets mad at me because I didn't invite her to one sleepover and shes really bratty now. I am having friend problems too. But go with your gut feeling.

Good Luck.

Source(s): expirence

They're cool with you, and they are just "three girlz."

Your BEST FRIEND is probably cool with you too--If she is your real best friend, she probably does things with you, puts up with your rants, lends you her clothes, gives you advice, sticks up for you, and generally watches your back.

Now...it's like the Mastercard commercial. "three girlz, 65 dollars.

Best friend...Priceless."

I'd be watching my best friend's back, but maybe that's just me.

Source(s): life.

Join and videotape it, or invite me.

kick their ****.....!!!!!!!