How important is a Job anyways?

If your girlfriend/wife did EVERYTHING except bringing money in, (cooking, cleaning, bathing you, sex whenever you want it, shes hot, shes smart, shes fun) and your not rich would it be a strain on your relationship to have to feed her and know she was living for free?

So its about meee obviously, just starting to feel guilty not working. Everytime I get a job there is always 1000000 other reasons to not work. And we are making it on his income alone. I dont mind living meagerly either. And any money I get at christmas or for birthdays, gos to his x-mas presents or b-day presents so I try to take care of him financialy as much as I can too. But I just wanted some other peoples opinions is all.

• Bigdog
    Favorite Answer

Well cuetee 220, that is a great question. If a companion puts money before your relationship, then something is wrong unless your budget is walking on a border. Now comes the question:

If your companion insists that you work, then does your companion share in the household chores? As far as the personal attributes go, ( sex, bathing, etc!!!) that should be shared and mutual or spontaneous.

If your companion is making ends meet, then I feel they should reconsider.

Personally, I prefer a companion that did EVERYTHING and stayed at home. Money is worth less than the pleasures of a clean home, good food, and great sex!

P.S. If you look anything like your photo, I'd like to apply for the position of companion. My attributes outweigh my ugliness! LOL

If you're able to pay the bills without having many problems, no, it's not a strain, it's a blessing. If, however, there are problems in paying the bills, then perhaps the best answer would be for the girlfriend/wife to get a job and split up the chores like cooking and cleaning.

Providing we could survive on just my income it would be a privilege to have a woman such as you described. But if it was causing a lot of financial strain then I might suggest that she at least get a part time job to help out a bit with the money.

Source(s): 51 years life experience

In some ways yes. Chicks should stay at home cook, clean and provide sex when needed. On top of that, they shuold also find a way to bring money. So ur hubby is right.

Well the situation you describe is a myth. The woman you speak of does not exist, and if she did for a brief moment, as soon as she found comfort in her life, the cooking, cleaning, bathing, and sex would stop. As well her being Hot would decline rapidly.

It is a sign of responsibility, self-respect, and will allow you to do more on your own than relying on others to do it for you which could end up costing you more than you are willing to dish out. no matter what you choose as work, your working and it should be something your happy with not what others think you should be doing.

• horras

matters isn't this side ..

work is not only for bringing money ..

work males one feel independent .. strengthens personality .. gives experience .. widen looks and knowledge..

and , on the other hand , it is not a good thing to have someone to pay for you or instead of you , even if your husband ..

so a worker woman would have the respect for her personality , not for money ..

I think that would be cool, if that's what she wanted, and as long as she didn't complain about having to live meagerly.

• ken j

i would like most of what she would do but bringing in some extra cash is not a bad thing but as they say love conquers all and as long as both are happy who cares?

Sounds great and if she could manage the money to give us a good life style yahoo COME TO PAPA!!!!!