Will they show Saddam's death tape?

I saw on cnn they showed him all the way to the executer tied the noose and had his hand on the lever and then they cut to some guy talking. Do you know if it's out on youtube or google video yet? If so send me the link.

Favorite Answer

My opinion is they will keep this off public display. There will be black market copies of course.

I purely asked the comparable question. I already checked rotten and that they've a image of him lifeless yet no video pictures, I additionally attempted Aljazeera devoid of success the two, i can't examine Arabic or despite language it quite is in, so that is there.

It's not on YouTube yet, but I believe that if there is any tape, it will be on the net within the day! Many I've spoken to think it should be public. I don't believe in capital punishment and think he should have been sentenced to hard labor instead, but what do I know.

They'll have to televise it, but I don't think it'll be shown here in the States, at least not in the normal media venues.

I don't know if it's on google or youtube. Look it up yourself. It would have taken you less time to go to youtube and search "saddam hussein execution" than it took for you to get on here, ask your question, and determine under which catagory your quesiton fit.

I already looked the links that did have it got taken off immediately

go to www.google.com and go to the videos section and type in full video of saddam hanging and it shows it from start to end!

It's on the video websites.

It's not on google now.But they got it on an Iraqian channel, it's horrible.

I think it will be televised but not in the United States...I think they will televise it in Baghdad or something...

the goverorment or iraq has choosen not to show it