Love Trouble...how do i ask him out...or do i even ask him out?!?

well there is this guy and i grew up with him and now i find myself falling for him. Do i ask him out or do i not becauses he's been my best friend forever? if i go out w/ him then it might be awkward, especially if we were to break up. wat do i do?!

Update:

ok so we grew up together yea...but i've been making a move on him 4 such a long time....and everyone...including his mom has figured it out...except 4 him...and i can tell him evrything soo...ugh...idk wat 2 do! HELP!!!

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Take a leap and ask him out already.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

If you are close enough friends it shouldn't be awkward later. just ask him to go out to places with you more often than usual and see how things work out.

• 1 decade ago

ask him out.....HELLO!!!! If you guys are as close as you make it seem, if you two break up it will not harm anything...however be perpaired for things to be a little wierd at first after you break up but in given time things willbe back to normal.

• 1 decade ago

go for it and if you've known each otha since you grew up so your more likely to know like everything about each otha....if i wuz u i would def go 4 iit!....Maib he feels the same....

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Just try & spend time together & let things happen naturally if they will.If he sees you in that way,,he will let you know.

• 1 decade ago

Make a move or you get nowhere. You never know until you try...

• ask him out and say these exact words " but lets not let it change our friendship if we brake up"

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.