Why does it seem?

I think I might be breaking up with my girlfriend, (I really hope we stay together, depends if i feel like breakin up with her, she still likes me, but I don't like her i think) but how come it seems impossible to think of getting another girl? Like, it feels like if I break up with her, I won't find anyone else... This isn't my first girlfriend either.

Favorite Answer

the reason is that you are used to the relationship and that in the back of your mind you just don't want the hassle of finding someone else. break up with her and move on.

It's very normal to feel that way (not being able to find someone else after a breakup) but you don't want to stay in a relationship if you are not happy with her. If you don't like her, why do you hope you stay together?? If you break up with her, you will be free to find someone else--it's easier than you think!! Good luck!!:)

Well you won't know until you get back out there. Don't stay just to have a girlfriend, take some time on your own, see your friends. Then why not? Do it.

It's because dating is hard my friend. However you have to honestly ask yourself if you want to be single or in a relationship where you are miserable. Honestly, you are better off single in that situation, because then you have many options. Dating is hard, but if you are willing to be patient, you will find the right girl for you!

It seems that way because you don't have enough self-esteem. There's ALWAYS another girl.