Anonymous asked in TravelVietnamOther - Vietnam · 1 decade ago

i would like to ressettlement at usa.may i have a letter by yahho to them?

4 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    can you explain what you are trying to say a little better?

  • 1 decade ago

    I agree with the Mouse. You need to contact the American Embassy in HaNoi or the branch in SaiGon and ask how you can get started with the paper work.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    "A letter by Yahoo"? to "them"? LOL

    to whom? the goverenment? You think Yahoo helps you to contact the immigration department?

    I don't think so!

    Try the American Embassy in Vietnam!

  • 1 decade ago

    Huh? You can't yahoo the US government !

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.