J asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

I am russian girl,live in usa and would like to have some russian friends in North Carolina?

soon i am going to live there or maybe somebody can help me to find a russian community(churches,stores and etc)in north of NC(Raleigh area):)

Favorite Answer

You should set up a 'myspace.com' its the way to find teens in any area.

America ! What a country ! You say you come from Russia ? Dat is good . Come to America . Come make friend with Russian ? Dis is America . Make new friend with American . Now I know their are a bunch of young people that would like to be your friend . Give us a chance . Dang you want a Russian friend bring one with you . I didn't mean to be nasty about your country or your nationality . But when you come to America to live try to make friends with us . North Carolina is beautiful with great people . Try us you'll like us . By the way I would love to see Russia . When there I would do like the Russian's do . Make Russian friends .

• Nani

If you leave your country to come to America dont you think it would be best to try to learn to act like an American? Why come hear if you only want to act like a Russian Girl.

Thats cool, well im american, and from good ol' Virginia, get with some americans, were cool too, lol. good luck.

I shop analyzing the comparable question and human beings shop asserting the u . s . a . nicely here's a certainty in 1939 the biggest military the biggest army's and the biggest Air tension became those of NAZI Germany they outnumbered the RAF in airplane with the aid of 7 to 4 that they had the maximum recent army with magnificent Pocket Battleships the Royal army had to purchase some previous Rust Buckets from the u . s . a . at a hundred circumstances their scrap metallic fee and NAZI germany equipped the worlds perfect tanks the conflict of the Bulge Proved this and with all this magnificent adult adult males and kit lost the conflict of england and whilst the conflict became over the RAF had extra airplane the Germans perfect tanks who beat the large Paton at Kasereen bypass became at last overwhelmed with the aid of an inferior equipped military with Inferior Sherman tanks and there on no account became a Naval conflict the place the German Italian and French army's took on the Royal army so until the U. S. meets its equivalent on the conflict field it relatively is barely like the Germans all propaganda If I bear in mind they have been the biggest and the perfect In Korea and got here 2d and Defiantly have been the biggest perfect equipped had the perfect airplane in Vietnam and did no longer meet any of its aims and Iraq and Afghanistan the place is Bin laden final considered with the aid of the SAS ???????????? and all the Ho Rah ing interior the international does not make the u . s . a . the perfect sorry and their checklist Proves this

• RJ2K1

There are enough here living in Germany . Come and Get it !!!!!!!!!!!!