M()()N asked in SportsSwimming & Diving · 1 decade ago

Do you know how to swim in Bermuda triangle?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm not sure on the exact location of the Bermuda triangle,but isn't it in the middle of the Atlantic somewhere or the Caribbean? That means you would have to be taken out there on a boat, jump off the side, and just start swimming. There isn't anything magical about it. Ocean swimming is extremely challenging due to the currents and the swells. But it is enormously satisfying. And I would think in that area there could be a risk of sharks, but don't quote me on that.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

In the Bermuda triangle? Well, I don't know, but I do swim well in the Luquillo beach here at Puerto Rico. Warm waters and a really beautiful beach. Maybe that's why Aliens like the Bermuda triangle... For the beaches in Bermuda, Florida and Puerto Rico!! LOL

• 3 years ago

no longer too useful,on no account been there. Dont relatively comprehend why you may want to because it relatively is thousands of nautical miles extensive? in case you do attempt it,you're able to might desire to sidestep all the airplane and boats thar have curiously long gone down in that section. in step with threat connect a digicam on your head and action picture it,might make an thrilling documentary that Discovery channel might air interior the destiny?

• 1 decade ago

Same as anywhere else, except in the Triangle you use your webbed feet and gills.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Benji
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

It has something to do with a trans-dimensional flotation device, but sadly, everyone who knows that answer is no longer with us.

• Alion
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

The same way as anywhere else?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

1) go in water...

2) move arms & legs

3) stay afloat

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

swim.

• 1 decade ago

be friends with aliens

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

breast stroke, crawl, butterflying...!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.