M()()N asked in SportsSwimming & Diving · 1 decade ago

Do you know how to swim in Bermuda triangle?

Favorite Answer

I'm not sure on the exact location of the Bermuda triangle,but isn't it in the middle of the Atlantic somewhere or the Caribbean? That means you would have to be taken out there on a boat, jump off the side, and just start swimming. There isn't anything magical about it. Ocean swimming is extremely challenging due to the currents and the swells. But it is enormously satisfying. And I would think in that area there could be a risk of sharks, but don't quote me on that.

In the Bermuda triangle? Well, I don't know, but I do swim well in the Luquillo beach here at Puerto Rico. Warm waters and a really beautiful beach. Maybe that's why Aliens like the Bermuda triangle... For the beaches in Bermuda, Florida and Puerto Rico!! LOL

no longer too useful,on no account been there. Dont relatively comprehend why you may want to because it relatively is thousands of nautical miles extensive? in case you do attempt it,you're able to might desire to sidestep all the airplane and boats thar have curiously long gone down in that section. in step with threat connect a digicam on your head and action picture it,might make an thrilling documentary that Discovery channel might air interior the destiny?

Same as anywhere else, except in the Triangle you use your webbed feet and gills.

• Benji

It has something to do with a trans-dimensional flotation device, but sadly, everyone who knows that answer is no longer with us.

• Alion

The same way as anywhere else?

1) go in water...

2) move arms & legs

3) stay afloat

swim.

be friends with aliens

breast stroke, crawl, butterflying...!