What can I do to reduce my weight?

I am not exactly fat.... I want to reduce 2 to 3 kgs....help me please

Favorite Answer

FIRST, YOU SHOULD MAKE SURE THAT YOU DON'T HAVE ANY HEALTH ISSUES. ONCE THAT IS ESTABLISHED, THERE IS ONLY ONE SURE FIRED WAY TO REDUCE YOUR WEIGHT. CONSUME LESS CALORIES AND INCREASE ACTIVITY. NONE OF THE TRENDY DIETS ARE ADVISABLE IN MY HUMBLE OPINION. A HEALTHY, WELL BALANCED DIET IS KEY. HEALTHY, MODERATE EATING IS SOMETHING WE SHOULD DO ALL THE TIME. OF COURSE, ON SPECIAL OCCASSION, I FIND A TASTE IS ALL I NEED TO SATISFY MY CURIOSITY. GOOD LUCK TO YOU. IF I DO HAVE THAT COOKIE MOTHER BAKED, I TRY TO COMPENSATE BY HAVING LESS CARBS AT MY NEXT MEAL OR ADDING A FEW MINUTES TO MY EXERCISE ROUTINE. IF YOU BLOW IT AT ONE MEAL, DON'T BLOW THE ENTIRE DAY. GET BACK TO BUSINESS AT THE NEXT MEAL.

Honestly, the only answer is diet and exercise. However, I found the trick to dieting is for you not to stop eating, but to actually eat more...just healthier dishes in smaller portion sizes 5 to 6 times a day. A lot of people make the mistake of eating less and in actuallity it just makes their metabolism slow down...eat more of the good stuff and it keeps your metabolism kicking and burning extra calories. Also work on building lean muscle...People with lean muscle burn twice the calories doing everyday tasks. Good luck

diet varies for everyone. Cut back on salts and other things that may make you retain water. Drink more water each day and before each meal. Remember the slower you lose the longer it stays off. Juice mixed with green tea works for me, green tea will help you to lose weight, and juice cleans things out.

1.exercise for 30 mts

2.avoid bread and carbohydrates

3.avoid chocolates

guaranteed results in a week

run 5 percent of a marathon at a 10 minute mile pace

Eat a diet filled with all natural healthy whole foods

Eat an apple instead of bottled juice

get your zzzzzs sleep deprivation alters levels of hormones in the body that regulate hunger causing an increase in appetite

satisfy your sweet tooth by swapping two reese s peanut butter cups for one mini

researchers found that dieters who ate eggs in the morning were less hungry than those who ate carb heavy meals