Every time I try to make an account on any website, where you have to join with a username, password etc....?

It doesn't work. I only EVER try to use letters for a Username, but a message always comes up saying something like, "Sorry, a user name can only contain letters and numbers. ' ' is not a valid character." But NO invalid characters have been used, just letters. This same type of message occurs on every website where you have to make a new account, so basically I can't make one unless I use numbers in with the letters. This never used to happen. I have a Apple Imac G4 (800 MHz PowerPC). What can I do to change this back to normal?

More statistics: Apple Imac G4, 800MHz PowerPC , Mac OS X (10.4.8), 768 MB SDRAM, 800 MHz PowerPC G4.

P.S. - What does "space" mean, as someone has replied below?

Favorite Answer

What version of Mac OS are you using? What keyboard layout? What web browser?

I think there is spyware in your PC.It seems to be a trojan. Try with scanning with a spyware scanner. I reccomend spyware doctor. It's the best.Download it from pctools.om

You (or your system) may have added a space.