What kind of people sit on this site for hours trying to score points and reach higher levels? Real question.?

It seems sad unless the person has physical limitations which prevent more active lifestyles. I am just commenting--I have no desire to interfere with the personal choices of others. As a long-time student of human nature, I find it interesting.

Favorite Answer

People on holiday/ on leave.

People who just need something to do with their time.

Some people who used to be physically active and by means of nature, lost the ability to move actively anymore.

They need something to get occupied, or else they might be depressed.

Last but not least, morons who have nothing better to do with their lives.

I suspect the bulk of them are probably in the same category as the people who hang out in chatrooms 24/7 lol. Able-bodied, but haven't got a jay- oh- bee. Then there are the kids and adolescents who get a kick out of asking mindless questions, and posting nonsensical answers.

Having said that, I still think Q & A was a great idea, and answers given within the specific categories, to genuine questions can be very helpful.

I remain totally puzzled by those people who somehow think that anyone here can diagnose and treat their many and various aches, pains and symptoms. LOL even the most qualified physician, practising honest and effective medicine, would never do that.

I ,personally have 3 degrees in psych/ soc/and med fields. I have been disabled for 9 yrs. My dysorder causes extream fatigue at times and occ. I pass-out under stress (mostly physical). I worked for the gov. for 13 yrs. before having to quit. I find that this is a use for what I have worked so hard all my life to do. Also, people recive hope and joy when helping others. It even shows that it increases the endorphins the body produces. Also , just maybe, some people just care..........peace& blesings

• Dabidu

Variety of reasons:

1) I actually enjoy helping and learning in the process or being corrected.

2) I like to share what i know, hey, everyone loves to 'show off' in an appropriate manner.

3) I believe 'what goes around, comes around'

Humans will always be wondering and answering to solve questions they'll never find the 'ideal' answer for, i'm just trying to help build it up to as good as it can.

Well im on christmas break from school and work right now so all i have is free time, lol. I do other stuff actually just came from the gym an hour ago. but its fun to sit hear and answer stupid questions with a stupid answer, lol.

• bobweb

Procrastinators for one. You may have something else you need to do, but your putting it off.

Don't forget the basic function of helping and needing help in this world. In this modern society, that's not such a bad thing to emphasize.

Learning from each other is also basic to society.

It's out of curiosity for me. I find it a way to get up-to-date with the current things that make people strut and fret their hour, spill out their sound and their fury and vanish out there to be soon no more.

1/2 hour per day for months. I answer questions out of curiosity not for points or "levels".

Some one with nothing better to do at the time? Also, there are those who do actually want to help others.

I came here a month ago, I never

really knew about points.But

whoever sits here all day is

crazy or plain bored

Source(s): my thoughts