any du'as to fight nervousness? and stuttering?

Asalamu alaykum,

Hi brothers and sisters. I need help. Could someone please tell me what supplication can ease nervousness and stuttering? and could someone tell me a free Islamic website that has lists of Du'as with transliteration. Thank you.Jazakallahu kheir

Favorite Answer

Well, I can't give any du'as but I'm a professional radio news anchor who had to deal with the same thing when she started broadcast training. It depends on what it is that's making you nervous, and it is true that some folks do stutter when they get nervous. What you may like to do is rehearse quite often to build your confidence, and that should help to reduce any nervous stuttering that might happen. Reading out loud is good practice too, you can repeat the copy over and over until you feel confident with your sound. Confidence is the key to reducing the nervousness. Also, try to speak in what's known as "chest voice." You'll feel your voice resonate through your chest rather than out of your throat, and it should help somewhat.

Some people do find that prayers help with their confidence level as well.

I hope everything works out alright for you. Although I'm not Muslim, I wish you Eid Mubarak!

You don't need Du'as you need a speech-therapist son, get your head into the real world. I will give you something that actually can help with stuttering: Sing the words, you will fine you stuttering is at least 90% gone when you do. Practice singing sentences to yourself everyday. This will help you.

A doctor will provide you with fast acting medicine for treatment.

He can also provide you with zyprexa. This will help you get rid of schizoid delusions like thinking that supplications will cure you.

Read the Bible and learn the truth that frees you from nervousness.