ok i got a 30 gig ipod for christmas?

i need to know a site that i can download music for free i was just on imesh but you have to pay now

Favorite Answer

FIRST DOWNLOAD iTUNES WHEN YOU ARE DONE WITH THAT DOWNLOAD LIMEWIRE AND DOWNLOAD YOUR SONGS THEN DRAG THEM INTO iTUNES LIBRARY FOLDER AND THERE YOU GO!PLUG YOUR iPOD IN AND ENJOY

i've got had my nano for some years, and the maxi - gig is i think of 1k?i dont truly understand nonetheless. Nano's are at a stable length..they slot in somewhat lots something...-%.,pocket,[[handbag xD i dont truly think of you very own one nonetheless Lol.]] Nano's can carry photographs,movies,podcasts,contacts,video games Lol,and notes. i think of I truly have a query on my profile with an answer that links to a internet site that enables you to sync YouTube movies on on your iPod. it in simple terms doesnt have cyber web. [[ sadness..!!!!!!!!!! Lol.]] besides.. Nano's are solid in length, diff colours, and alot of extras :P

limewire is pretty good but sometimes the quality of the music isnt very good. plus it makes your computer more prone to viruses

www.limewire.com, get limewire basic, its free