Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsChemistry · 1 decade ago

Chem. Help Please!!?

A gas system has pressure, volume and moles of 1410 torr, 8.47 L and 0.346 moles, respectively. What is the temperature in Celsius?

279C

84C

127C

228C

110C

What is the relationship between the volume of a gas and the number of moles? What is the name of the law from which we derive this relationship?

The temperature at sea level is 86oF. If we ascend to an altitude of 2,500 feet, what is the temperature at that height?

100F

53F

98F

77F

64F

55F

Convert 750 kPa to atm.

70 atm

75.4 atm

7.403 atm (I got this one is this correct)?

6.983 atm

A sample of gas initially occupies 6.0 cubic meters at a pressure of 1.5 atm. The pressure is then expanded to 2.0 atm. The temperature remaining constant, what is the new volume of the gas?

(I got 18 is that correct)?

A balloon Easter bunny is put into a vacuum chamber that is originally at room temperature and pressure. The air in the vacuum is evacuated. The air inside the bunny is not evacuated and the bunny is not sucked down the tube. What happens to the rabbit and why?

I need help with this one too!! Please help me I will really appreciate it!!!!!

Favorite Answer

You would use the the fact that 1 Mole of Ideal Gas is 22.4 liters at STP. Then work from there.