Why can't I log onto yahoo messenger anymore?

I can get logged into yahoo mail and my account but I can not log onto messenger. I have tried un installing and re installing and nothing worksa

Favorite Answer

You might want to check your email security firewall. I was having the same issue. I changed the status of my email virus firewall and all is well now.

it truly is not any enormous deal, truly!! that takes place to me fairly many times. in the past every physique else tells you to uninstall/set up your Yahoo Messenger, attempt doing this frequent. What I do perhaps it truly is going to paintings for you too. sign out from Yahoo Messenger and then register lower back. Or, whilst YM register web site is on....ALT+CTRL+DEL it...pull it up lower back and register lower back. If this nevertheless would not restoration it. restart your pc. every physique of the above usually works. attempt it and enable me understand if it labored.

mayb ur logging session has expired

+go to www.hepl.yahoo.com n type ur ques..