What's your favorite song/band/album of 2006?

Come on, i need some imput.

Kelly clarkson rocked it out w/ her second album, now working on her 3rd. Gwen stefani gave it her all and now she's work on her new album. Hinder finally gave me something to chat about, my new favorite song, lips of an angel.

Whatever your style of music is, help me out here. Tell me the song and the singer/band that really rocked your world in 2006!

Favorite Answer

I love Jo Jo's new album! Birthday! I also like Simple plan and Hinder's song lips of an angel! I hope 2007 will have better songs and stuff tho!

Source(s): Me, myself and I

Song would have to be a tie between "You Know My Name" by Chris Cornell and "Savin' Me" by Nickelback. Both are extremely powerful, riveting songs.

Band would definitely have to be Nickelback. Audioslave is also tops for me, having made "Relevations" a great release and one of the best albums of 2006.

Vesper- i want you to correctly known that if all that regulate into left of you regulate into your smile and your little finger, you may nonetheless be extra of a guy than all and sundry i've got ever met Bond- it is on account which you recognize what i will do with my little finger... -James Bond and Vesper Lynd, on line casino Royale

I like Jojo's latest cd,and Justin Timberlake

Song- Cascadia, Every Time We Touch it's a club song.

Group-Danity Kane

Album-Beyonces new one.

Psyclon Nine.