Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

should I tell??

my "friends" b.f told me he wants to have a fling with me and i told him no cause he going out with my "friend"!! i then asked why is he going out with her, he said that he likes her and that he knows her for long!! my "friend" and i are not close anymore and she spreads rumours about me!! should i tell her that her b.f wants to see me??

Favorite Answer

no She talks $h!t about you then dont tell her

no matter what the relationship is between you and the other girl, you should respect yourself first. If in your heart you feel you need to decline his offer so be it, if you need to tell the young lady about the offer, think about what the outcome will be and is it worth getting in the middle of a regretful mess it would cause. Your best option is to politly decli8ne and ask that he never ask you agian, and let it go.

There probably isnt much point, if you two are not that close anymore she may not even believe you and he may call you a liar, I would maybe wait and see if he says anything to you again and then threaten him that you will tell your friend to make him stop and then if he doesnt maybe tell her.

Good luck !

it sounds as though you are a little young to be "flinging" stuff around. if he is dating your friend, then that is cheating. why would you want him anyway? talk to your friend, and tell her what he said.

If ur not close n she spreads rumors about you then i don't see the point of telling her she doesn't sound much of a friend to me....Spreading rumors hurts you doesn't it?...y not get even if your not friends then go out with him say yes and don't mind wut she sayz.

ii THiiNK U SHOULD AT LEAST TE3LL HE3R SUMTHiiN LiiKE DAT .... CUZ MOST LiiKELY SHE iiZ GOiiN TO CHEAT ON HA WiiT SUMONE YA BOTH DONT NOE N DAT iiZ MORE DRAMA

No.. Stay out of it..If you tell her then you may become in the middle of it...

no just get even ...go and get what you want ...if shes like that ...she is not a friend

hell yeah id tell why would you even ask

No. What good would it do?