when i wake up i have...?

really oily skin? i wash my face at night, and i wake up and my face is very very very oily!

is there a product, natural if possible, to put on that i can use to help not waking up like an oil slick.

i use proactiv...does that make any difference?

Favorite Answer

Try blotting the oily areas with a rice paper. The rice paper naturally soaks up all of the excess oils within your skin, but leaves the natural oils that your skin originally has. Also, try to not touch your face with your hands and keep hair away from your face. The natural oils within your hands and hair could definately add to the oil problem. See if your facial cleanser and moisturizer has on the label that says something like "Gets rid of oil" or "Does not clog pores". Those statements are crucial to an oil-free world.

You're required to clean your face twice/thrice a day. Use of sulphur soap is beneficial. Also, remember to clean your face at night before ritiring with some good quality cleansing milk or unboiled milk. Avoid greasy food. Your intake of water should be at least 8 glasses a day. A greasy skin doesn't require makeup. Cleansing the pores with steaming one a week is an effective method to keep the skin greaseless. Use a face-pack (that is suitable for oily skin) after steaming. This is called facial. Face packs are available in the market but they can also be made at home like below. Oily skin remedy...

1. Make a puree of fresh tomato, apply to the skin & wait for about 30 minutes & wash off.

2. Mix 1 teaspoon of honey with an egg white until frothy. Apply to the skin & wait for it to dry. When it dry, wash off.

3. A great pack for oily skin is the chilled cucumber.Finely grate cucumber or blend a cucumber in the blender to form a paste.Chill in the fridge.Apply it on the face and relax for 15 minutes.Wash off with cold water.For best results, repeat twice a week, on a clean, cleansed face.

Tips: Keep a bowl of water in the fridge and splash this cold water on your face 3-4 times a day.Cold water will not only leave you feeling refreshed but will also tighten the pores, reduce the oiliness & you'll look 10 years younger if you follow this method from now on.

GOOD LUCK!!

Try using an astringent, like Sea Breeze Actives Clear Pore Astringent, at night before you go to bed. If you still wake up oily, use the astringent in the morning as well! There may not be a way to prevent you from "waking up like an oil slick," but there is a way to fix it once it does happen.

Oh and make sure the cleanser you're using to wash your face at night is oil free. I like Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash. Even if you don't have acne, it still gets the oil off of your face very well. If your face ever feels dry, use a facial moisturizer instead of a lotion, because lotions often have oils that can clog your pores. I recommend Clean and Clear Oil free Oxygenating moisturizer.

Oily skin is usually a result from the skin over producing sebum (oil), and often it is a result of a hormonal imbalance. If you're using cleansers that are drying and harsh, you may be increasing your skin's oil production. Use a cleanser and toner designed to combat oiliness. You only need to wash your face twice a day (morning and night). If you wash your face more often this will only cause the sebaceous glands to produce more oil. People with oily skin should not use heavy moisturizers. Opt for an oil-free moisturizer.

Actually, I think this is natural. I had the same problem so I started washing my face twice a day, with stronger cleansers and deep cleanse creams, etc. The skin on my face got dryer and I still woke up with the oily face. I went back to my old regime and I have oily skin when I wake up, but it goes away when I wash my face. So...don't stress about it. Just stick with a skin healthy regime that doesn't dry your face out.

Look u should follow a whole skin program everyday. First u should use toner that is made for oily skin and then u should use masks like Clean and Clear products. And then u should use scrub three times everyweek. And try to avoid moistrurizer till u feel improvement with your oily skin. Try to put Jogurt on your skin it makes your skin look better and u can olso put slices of cucumbers or u can put honey. Avoid Natural masks with oils.

i have the exact same problem i wash my face constantly AND right before i go to bed. I started using st. ives apricot scrub and then dab some witch hazel after with a cotton ball and it really seems to work wonders!! try it and witch hazel is usually found anywhere for a veryyy cheap price

• If you are using too many toners and not enough mousturizer your skin is going to secrete more oil becase your skin is drying out. Try switching moisturizers or holding back on the toner.

witch hazel is good. I have never tried pro-active so I dont know if that is the problem or not. I would ask a dermatologist before I started putting stuff on my face though.

Best Answer - Chosen By Voters

Free beauty tips on Hairstyles & photo gallery/

Makeup/hair highlighting/Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...

http://geebal.blogspot.com

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:greasy/Oilyhair

http://geebal.blogspot.com

Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:

Skincare/Acne cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blac...

Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/her... recipe for skin

Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/ Hot oil massages

Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhai...

Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure

Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eye...

http://geebal.blogspot.com