Would Saddam's Life Have Ended Differently Had He not Been Raised in an Abusive Household?

It kinda reminds me of Hitler's death. And yes, Hitler did not have a very happy childhood.

Favorite Answer

maybe... cuz he didnt have a father growing up... and he looked up to his uncle, he was like his hero.. but his father could of been worse..who knows

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop? The world may never know.

Abusive household or not that did not give him the right to slaughter 100's of thousands people at his orders. He got what is deserved. Just desserts if you ask me.

I seen that on MSNBC last night. I about fell out of my chair laughing! Making excuses for him being a deadly f****** a**hole!

George gave him 48 hours to get him and his family our of Iraq before the war. He chose not to leave and had places that said he could move there. So now his sons were killed and he is hung by his neck!

You cannot be serious? He knew right from wrong and CHOSE to be a killer.

Having a bad childhood is only a LIBERAL excuse for bad behavior.

PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY and CONSEQUENCES. That is the way the world SHOULD be and in this case IS! He was held responsible for his actions and hanged for his crimes.

How many abused people go on to seize control of their country, eliminate political dissidents and allged spies.. etc?

He made those choices as an adult.

what about Hitler, was he raised in an abusive household??

Yes. He would have ended just like G W Bush...

And now we have a word from the apologists, the bleeding hearts, the victim lobby and the excusers. Waaaaaaaaa....What crap.

There are millions in the world today who suffer worse childhoods than either of these dictators. They don't go on to slaughter millions.

There could have been a lot of things, that could have changed history, for one, if he would have continued to let the inspectors in, I doubt that the outcome would have been hanging.