why can,t I get on "my yahoo" or my e-mail?

Favorite Answer

Hello;

I've been having similar problems over the past couple of days too. But as of last night I can't even get into my YA mail at all; I can verify and get that far but then it keeps telling me:

"Yahoo mail beta experienced a log in error: login error: object expected."

with all these problems I wonder what's up with YA?

what does your acct say anything simular?

Source(s): Source(s): personal problems and messages

I have been having similar problems for the last 2 days. Strange enough, I can get into my email on a different PC. Even more strange I can get into some other family members email on this PC, but not all our emails work on this pc???? I cleared my cookies, reset my IE 7 browser to defaults and no sucess. I wonder if it has anything to do with IE 7 I recently upgraded on this PCV but not the other??? or is it a problem with Yahoo that does not affect all email addresses? That doesnt explain how I can get into my email on a different PC. I am totally at a loss of what to do next.

Your own now as you are logged in to ask questions. At the top left of this page click my yahoo and/or mail. Should take you there.