lesbian or bi??????

i love a girl who is straight....what should i do???please help me!!!

i love her...n yes she is my friend...am in love with her since 3 months..;i dont want to tell her about my true feelings coz she may hate me for this....is there something i can do to make her fall in love with me??

please help me....

Favorite Answer

Forget all hope of turning her. Do you realy love her or is it just the idea of her as an unattainable?

Look elsewhere.

If you want the truth... find a nice lesbian. Being with a straight woman will only get you hurt in the end. trust me - we've all been there.

Emma,

You need to respect the fact she is straight. Find something or someone else to occupy your time. I know unrequited love is painful. Hang in there!

• Mimi

Love is a strong word! R u friends?

I feel your pain,that happens to me all the time.If she's straight there's nothing you can do,just deal with a lot of pain.Unless you think she may interested.

If she is straight avoid the heartbreak and leave her be. Move on to someone else who will want you.

if you are a girl that is sick but if youre a guy go for it